Currently



Book

Once I gain some attention span back I should get to B&N for Tim Gunn's book. It's been out for weeks now.

Song
Wilco- I'll Fight




On TV
CNN, what else?

Perfume
Etat Libre d'Orange- Like This. Perfect for this weather.

Makeup
Blush. I've been experimenting.

Frequently worn outfit/item
Gray cashmere hoodie over just about everything.

Food/Drink
I really want some miso soup.

Guilty Pleasure
Sleeping in.

Joy
It's all good.

Bane Of My Existence
See above.

Anticipation
The weekend. Just because.

Random Thought
Some things put even Kim Kardashian's nude cover into perspective.

Wish List
A new camera. Any suggestions on what I should get?


What are your current banes, joys and recommendations? Please share!



Top image: La Esperanza, webshots.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment