Chanel Rouge Coco Lipstick (Venise, Rivoli, Ballet Russe)








Last installment of Chanel Rouge Coco lipsticks. These three were my pick for high drama looks.

Venise (#26) is the warmest of the bunch. It's a nice brick red. On my lips some of the brown is neutralized by my natural lip color, but it's still warm enough.

Rivoli (#21) is a red berry. Very wearable and cheerful, but cannot be ignored.

Ballet Russe (#29) is a femme fatale. Blood red with a hint of purple. The other Rouge Coco purples I've tried (or bought, like Byzantine) can be worn during the day if you're very careful about keeping everything else to the barest minimum. Ballet Russe is a creature of the night.

Chanel Rouge Coco Lipstics ($30) are available from the usual suspects, online and in store. I bought mine at my local Saks and on neimanmarcus.com.

All photos are mine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment